Tuesday, March 07, 2006

I have been sooo busy today......I don/t want to go to work tomorrow.but ..alas..I must..Gotta pay some bills........Jeanie I guess We will have to wait untill May after all.then we will be in better financial situations.... ;;;;; Income taxes ...we owe them revenuers some money !!!!!!!they don't think kindly about folks what don't pay their taxes..an all.. ....bettwer go now ..bye

3 comments:

Farm Girl said...

Oh no!! That doesn't sound good!No fun! Well, if it is any consolation, we had to pay too, because my former employer didn't take enough out, for the last 2 years! OUCH!

Rachel said...

Lois, I hope you find this here, didnt know how else to do it.
LaJeana Meehan
3060 N. Lazy Eight Court Suite #2
PMB 422
Wasilla, Alaska 99654

Lois said...

Sorry bout the taxes. Guess what I don't know won't hurt me huh? I was there when we had ours done but dont know what we had to pay, didn't pay attention I guess. Lisa, Jimmy's wife, did ours, she's a former tax preparer. She didn't charge and wouldn't take any pay.