Sunday, March 05, 2006

Lois and Kenny andTimmy just left ....kenny put a counter and a shelf under it in the back room .{thank you Lord thats finished} Timmy worked so hard that he ate 3 hot dogs for supper... Marge ,I will trade days [I work 5 days a week and she works 2] I will work 2 and let her work my 5] so I will be home most of the time you are here...........Will that be O. K. ???????? I really need to work some to have some moneyand is April too early??/

2 comments:

Farm Girl said...

Are you still jumping for joy? (Getting your back room finished)? I want to see it!

Three hot dogs? Bet he could hardly walk he was so full, right? He really help out to work up such and an appetite1

mom said...

He and Sarah went for a hike across the tracks ....I guess that's what made him so hungry