Thursday, March 02, 2006

hello all,,.... I sneaked in on Daddy Bear tmorning ,,,,BIG SURPRISE.... I took today off to go to the blood work Dr. ..My blood work was a lot better this time.. THANK YOU , LORD !!!!!!! Still have free radicals taking bites out of my cells but that will get better too !!!! Sarah's is better too. After we finished {daddy went with me to Jasper] we went to Denny's for supper then came on home about 9:00 p.m......I have to go back to work in the morning at 8:00 I had Tilapia fish and country fried 'taters and slaw. YUMMMO,,,GOOD !!!!!! see ya later MOM

1 comment:

Lois said...

HALLELUJAH--OR HALLELUIAH, EITHER SPELLING, ACCORDING TO WEBSTER MEANS PRAISE THE LORD!--A HYMN OF PRAISE TO GOD.

At least those radicals were FREE, you didn't have to pay for them.

Never heard of that kind of fish, such a fancy name, glad it was good.

Many thanks for getting the days for the church picnic.