Monday, March 06, 2006

I ask Sandy {Bonnie's sister]if they had any garlic toast ...she went and looked but said no but I told him to make some for you......hows that for service??????

3 comments:

Farm Girl said...

It is all about the customer, right? So bring on the garlic toast! They should already have it out on the buffet, if they are serving spaghetti or lasagna,right?

Sounds like Sandy wants to please. Did you leave her a nice tip??

mom said...

gave that thar girl a 5;00 tip zat enuf ?? ...mom

Lois said...

Otta be nough. The lady that bought Timmy's and my dinner left a measly $1.00 tip. When she went to pay, I took the dollar and left a $5.00 tip. Tried to give back the dollar and told her that I got the tip but she wouldn't take it and gave it to Timmy. One dollar tip is just enough to make the waitress mad, she might spit in your tatters next time ya come back.