Sunday, December 11, 2005

good morning all Last night night daddy and I went to Jasper engineChristmas party ..wasn't impressed with the food at all !!!!! they need a new caterer...Then we went to wall-mart to get cookie supplys and acouple christmas gifts ...got home somewhere around 11:00,,,,,,boy ,was I ready to get my sunday shoes OFF..I did kick them off in the store SURE DID FEEL GOOD!!!!!!!...today Sarah and Dustin came [he went hunting] ....she is making cookies.... The snow is starting to melt slightly.......HOOOOORAY ...gotta go help make cookies .....Bye now MOM

2 comments:

Ruth said...

wish I could have been there making cookies too. Sharon sent me my oatmeal cookie recipe so I am ready now. Can't wait until Saturday!

Farm Girl said...

Lets hope the snow is all gone by Saturday,OK? I made some yummy Crockpot Candy. Dump peanuts in the crockpot, put the chocolate on top to melt, and wa..la..2 1/2 hours later, done! Ed took some to work this morning to share. That way I won't eat it all. Don't want to regain those 18 pounds! Put the coffee pot on for Saturday, can't wait!