It was 16 this morning ...Sharon is comming to get the deer ....I wonder if it will fit in the truck .....the shap it is frozen in .....lets see if this works ..why yes it worked even for me !!!!!!!!!
Hello :) I have printed out your blog for mom, including the comments, seeing that I won't be able to put a computer up at her house. She was relieved to hear that news! LOL She is petrified of the idea, it seems. Sorry. Did the deer fit then?!
2 comments:
Did you cut out a snowflake yet?
Hello :)
I have printed out your blog for mom, including the comments, seeing that I won't be able to put a computer up at her house. She was relieved to hear that news! LOL She is petrified of the idea, it seems. Sorry.
Did the deer fit then?!
Post a Comment