Friday, December 09, 2005

Hello Everybody , daddy took me to work last night.....Wow rere the roads as slick as grease ...glad I didn't have to drive ...when he came to get me this morning some of the roads were BE CAREFUL still we stopped at wall-mart and I got a little boy's name off the angel tree there [24 months old]......got him a pack of socks,,a sweat suit and a shirt,pair of pants and a jacket .....hope they fit him...... then I got daddy's Christmas presant[ I drew his name] then we went to Wendy's for a HOT bowl of chili and a baked 'tater.... I'm hungry now so I better go get supper .....I have to drive to work tonight........Bye now ..MOM

3 comments:

Ruth said...

think of all the poor people that didin't have someone to drive them or couldn't stay home. I remember those days and don't want to go there again!

Jeanie said...

Sorry about that! I feel like I'm doing good to update my blog once a week. It has been late on Fridays most weeks.

Did he get to pick out his Christmas present? Mom let me pick out mine. I got a beautiful CD called "Celtic Whispers" and a candle warmer to keep my coffee hot here beside my computer. Like Ruth it is nippy in this room! I sit with my legs in a childs sleeping bag and wearing the hooded jacket from you! :)

Stay safe!

Farm Girl said...

Wow, Mom, your own chauffeur (Pocket Dictionary: one employed to drive a private automobile)!
That is one blessed little boy. Hope they fit too.
Ruth, you don't know how glad I've been that I am not driving in this stuff right now. I have always been a 'weather wienie'! Nearly brought me to tears a few times in the last 8 years. Now, I can enjoy the beauty of it from inside!

Andrea doesn't know what she is missing, being in Florida!!