Tuesday, December 06, 2005

hello all,, Sorry Ruth , I didn't mean to scare you, just didn't think... Daddy and I went to Corydon to Big -O Tires and to the book store ,to good-will ,to Rayns and to wally mart for a few things. Tonight daddy went to claytons for Bible study.. I fave to leave in a few minutes to go back to Corydon to work,,,,,, I hope Bes sleeps the night away !!!! I found Organic -all-purpose flour in wall- mart today Big Surprise !!!!!! ...I also picked a little boy card off the angel tree--- I got him 2 sets of warm clothes.. I see it's time to go to work ao bye for now MOM

1 comment:

Farm Girl said...

I hope Bea sleeps all night too, so you can get some rest. It sounds like you had a busy day too. Was it in Louisville?
Stay warm!!