Sunday, December 04, 2005
hello everybody, tonight is my day off...I went to Bedford to meat Sharon and Ed, they loaned their grinder to Dustin to make hamburger....he got another deer yesterday...... I was hungry[so was Sharon] sooooo we went to the BLACK BUGGY restrurant for lunch.. the place was full----right after church.Yummoo. we rushed home [35-40miles an hour] becausethere was a slow poke ahead of us and there were solid doubleyellow lines out of bedford to Paola ..Dustin and Sarah are cutting up the deer as I write,A yucky job I think!!!! I am sorta sleepy now last night BEA hollored,yelled and fussed ALLLL night... I got about 30 minutes sleep.. I wonder if she slept all day today?? She asked the nurses how they got in her house,,did they climb in the window?? good night all MOM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey, you are still out there! Sounds like you had some fun this weekend. That Bea is a handful now isn't she?
Hi there! I tried to comment last night but couldn't get the word verification right to save myself! LOL Yes, please do be careful driving in the snow. There shall be no donuts to blog about! ;) My brother, Roger, would do them on purpose and scare the mess out of me! Maybe that is why I have a fear of driving in snow?! How much do they charge in IN to process a deer for you? Hope you got a good nights rest! Love ya.
Post a Comment