Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Hay ,,,Where is everybody??????? I...I'v been reading the same thing for 3 days ...Bea did sleep all night after 12:00 or 1:00 after they came in and gave her a glass of [orange juice] ,,, They come in every 2 hrs to turn her,etc. I finally got some sleep.. Lets talk------ Rachel called and said it would be easier to[and cheaper] to go to Raynsfor Christmas dinner than to go to Hubbers Farm .....Oh Well ,maybe some other time to Hubers Farm....but it looked like fun on the computer !!!!! .....I gotta go get ready to go to work ..BYE ..MOM

1 comment:

Ruth said...

HI mom, we are her, I promise. It's been too cold to sit out her by the time I get a typing urge so I always say I'll do it later. Also, I have posted 3 whole times and I know I shouldn't think this way but if I don't get any comments I feel like nobody is reading them and why bother to sit here in the cold and freeze. Do you ever feel like that? I try to comment on everybodys pretty often. I hope you don't feel neglected. I'll do better then maybe I'll get a little activity on mine.

Hubbers would be soooo much more fun, like family. Ryans is too public seems like.