Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Well, new developements ...Bea's back in the hospital in New Albany .... They have to lick their calf twice..... Opps maybe some of you don't know what that means ,,,,, They have to do Bea's surgery over.. Ihave to go to work tonight------Daddy will take me---I don't drive to such places as hazards to ME..... Daddy'''s new wood spliter came and is he having FUN .....Like a kid with a new toy..............Lois You better have the Christmas Tree where there's lots of room I have all of aunt Marges gifts here too .. We will have to bring the station wagon ... Down stairs would be a good place and keep the upstairs clean---well, sorta,,anyway.....see you later--------- OH,If someone Wants to come get me some morning at 9:00...we could go shopping !!!!!!!!! see ya later ,Bye Now......MOM

2 comments:

Farm Girl said...

Wow, that is a long drive. So sorry to hear that Bea is having problems. Wish it wasn't so.You be careful out there and don't let the creek rise and keep you from getting home! I never heard that particular phrase 'lick your calf twice' before. Glad you explained it!

Ruth said...

I've heard that phrase before, I think it was Dr. Phil. I would love to go shopping. I still have to buy for Isiah and April but.....New Albany is long way away.