Friday, January 20, 2006

good morning every one, night before last I didn't get a wink of sleep because I was MAD......... at Gail.......she is miss BEA'S other sitter,Anyway she took the lamp that belongs in Bea/s room and put a small lamp in the room... said she thought thar would be better for Bea..not shine in her face.. so I said we'lltry it.. So we tried it, but it didn't give enoujh light sso I could read,so I went and got the other one and put it back [and tould her it was too light to read by} So next night when I went back to work there was the small lamp ann the big on nowhere to be found.I ask her where is the big lamp? she mumbled something abuut it being too bright for Bea's eyes, so I went over to Bea , and said Bea does the big lamps light bother you, she said No it don't ,I never noticed the light...... so i went out in the hall and ask where is Bea's big lamp? A half dozen nurses out there and nobody knows where the lamp is/@$#@ Now they ARE getting my dander UP[she meaning Gail] told thrm to not let me have thebig lamp grrrrrrrr. [she watches t.v. at nightand thi light was probably too bright]sso I called the Big Boss [Bea's son ] and told him I wanted the big lamp back so while he was on the line I took my cell phone out and handed it to the superviser in charg and said ..He wants to talk to you . my big lamp magically reapeared. BUT by then I was so mad I couldn't sleep, so now it is catching up to me { i'm sleepy] Nwxt morning when Gail hit the door she said you know I think I'll just tell Dail [bea's son] to just take that small lamp back to bea's house.... I thought to myself YEAH YOU BETTER do that !!! don't mess with me sister!!!

5 comments:

Farm Girl said...

Oh, wow, Mom, you tell 'em!! That was too good. Don't let some snipety &%#$%&_______ tell you how to do your job!!! Loved it!!! Don't you let her get away with ANYTHING!! So there!

Are you over your mad yet?

That was thelongest blog you have written and it isn't even misspelled! So what a 'mad' can do for you??? Loved it, loved it!!!

Rachel said...

You go get em girl!!! Good job. Sometimes ya just have to show who is the boss.

Lois said...

You GO Girl! Isn't she supposed to take the back seat to you anyway? You got her that job, right?

mom said...

yes I got her that job..... but she backs down really easy .......I was MAD,MAD ,MAAAAD at her for telling the nurses not to give the lamp back to me.GRrrrrrrrr.

Jeanie said...

Silly woman to mess with my fisty Aunt!