Saturday, January 28, 2006

Hello this is Sarah, I'm at mom's going to see if this works. Mom said sometimes she can't send her post...
I came to find out when I got to Mom's house that I forgot my water jugs %@//&%@# I would go a whole week without drinking water rather than drink that nasty stuff they call city water!! I'm so glad to have a good source of water I tell you it tastes soooo good I tell everybody at work and I think I even took some to a lady at work to taste! You can't mess with the best.
Lois I bought your alge eater some algae wafers he didn't have much of anything to eat in that tank. The minnows can eat whats left over. I have this very strange algae growing in my tank at my house. It is very long an stringy and it grows like a spider web in my tank. Strange looking stuff it is very dark green and soft looking and it blows with the current of the tank. I had to unwind the stuff from the filter intake the other day. The only thing I can think of is I put water in my tank from home (spring water) that is from the outside faucet and it isn't filtered and maybe it had a strain of algae growing in it from the cave or something like that.
Well it is supose to rain and I really don't want to drive in it for an hour and a half so I better sign off -talk to ya'll later SARAH

1 comment:

Lois said...

YEAH for you Sarah,so glad to hear from you. Sorry you have to dehydrate this week. I drank 7 glasses of water on day this week and it's not easy, ya have to stick close to home. Hey, bring me a sample of that alga, sounds like some growing down in the Ohio at the waters edge. I picked up a small rock with some growing on it and put it in Timmy's tank last summer. It swayed with the water movement but didn,t last 'cause the alga eater ate it. Thanks for taking pity on the fish, I thought he looked kinda poorly and peeked.