Saturday, January 14, 2006

I just took the date walnut scones out of the oven ....caan you smell them ? mmmmnnn good I never made scones before.. it is very easy and quick sooo I likely will do it again !!!... did you see the snow last night?? it was gone this morningbut it was pretty -what I saw of it.. Sarah is packing up the scones to let them ripen {and take some home with herself } She made garlic mashed potatoes for lunch, They were scrumpous !!! Now she is making Daddy bear an applesauce cake for his oatmeal....and cleaning up the kitchen, Isn't she a sweethaeart ????

2 comments:

Farm Girl said...

She sure is a sweet heart! What would we have done all these years without her??

That photo is an old one. Your cabinets are still dark and the fridge is missing!! but your are a cutie!!

Jeanie said...

It all sounds yummy! Enjoyed hearing from sweet Sarah also.

Thank you for the shirt for David. Mom let me have the picture of you that I loved! Did you tell me how old you thought you were when it was taken? Rick asked me and I guessed 16 or 17. Was I close? I went to the web site and downloaded the Strawberries for the cross stitch towel that I'll do for mom. Is that what you had in mind? It will be so very pretty and she won't use it BUT she will display it on her oven door I'm sure and will probably threaten anyone silly enough to even reach towards it! LOL Thanks again for all the goodies! We love you!