
Hello everybody this is Sarah. I'm home at Moms today to do my laundry and visit my Druther Mere { Mother Dear) !!!! To bad you cant attatch an aroma botton and a vent to the computer!!! If there was such a thing as that you could smell the wonderful smells coming out of the famous Graybill kitchen!!! (Hey this keyboard is aggivating it has a Very delayed keyboard you are a couple words down before they show up Grrrrrr!} Any way sorry to get sidetracked, back to Mum's kitchen. Mom and me are trying out some scone recipes to make for Lois' tea party she is going to have, so find your party hats and wait for your invitation!!
OOHH MYYYY we just took the first one out of the oven and it is WONDERFUL!!!! This one is Cranberry Walnut with an orange glace drizzeled over top yummy!!!! It makes it so much better with all the bright sunshine pouring in the kitchen. The other one is a Date Walnut scone and it is still in the oven.
Well I don't want to bend anyones ear to long, this is probably to long already so, so long and goodbye! SARAH
P.S. I found this picture in the arcives and thought is was interesting looking.
2 comments:
I remember playing in that barn!! It had an upstairs and the rabbits were in there! That was so loooong ago!! But I remember it. and the walnut tree that was along side of it too. Dad turned the car around right by that tree!!
Sounds like you guy were having fun.
Sorry I dont remember the barn. I was just a wee thing I guess.
Post a Comment