Sunday, January 29, 2006

while daddy bear is out splitting wood with hisnew toy ,I'll say Hello ..Daddy and I went up to Clarence and Joans church this morning and I took a coughing fit ...had to get up and go out ,went back in and had to get up and go out again sooo I finally went out and sat in the car till daddy came out {church was over] and went home ...... not a good visit !!! I just put a load of white clothes in the washer....I'm out of socks and I have to go to work tonight. Squeekie Recliner here I come again.. I HOPE SHE SLEEPS ALL NIGHT TONIGHT !!!,,,Sharon, that plant we got at at Nashville is a Strawberry Begonia . I saw one on sale so I got you one...claim it when you come to mommies house.. .. Hope Ed's feeling well by now. Maybe you can make the next get-together..OR..maybe we can come to your house....we didn't make any decision who would be next..IF MY HOUSE WAS CLEANED UP I'D HAVE IT EVERY OTHER TIME.. this mess gets me-------------------------------------------------- Here's a good recipie for peanut fudge 1 cup peanut butter,,1/3 cup honey,,1 cup soy milk powder [dry milk powder would work],,1 tsp. vanilla,,1/2 cup chopped walnuts.........MIX PNUT BUTTER AND HONEY WELL

4 comments:

mom said...

This is where I fell off Line .....aadd remaining ingredients and mix well ......pack into a 9+9 dish aand chill in the frig till cold

Ruth said...

made em, they are in the fridge cooling.

Farm Girl said...

I tried your fudge when you gave me the recipe the last time I was down, but Ed didn't like it, so I had to eat the whole pan!!!

And I will buy you a whole new house when I make my first million!!! So there!!

mom said...

Can I help you hurry up and make your first milliom?????