helloIf I was Lois I'd Be a Little More Diligent About Writing !!!!!!!!!! Sorry about the mixup at the begining,but I didn't wantto go back and start over...I got home at 9:00 this morning ..the water was over the bridge about 3 inches ...THANK YOU ,LORD...I have been reading The Makers Diet Book and went to a search to look something up but somehow I got Ruth's Blog and when I read it I laughed out loud {I usually don't laugh out loud }but that struck me funny !!!Then I thought maybe I'dbetter wright.. I don't have a bear but I do have a husband or a car or a big doll.................. See ya. MOM
4 comments:
Your 'bear' isn't in danger...yet! At least you write something once in a while. I really enjoy reading it too. I so don't like being so far away from you guys. I could try new recipes on you all if we didn't live so far away. Or at least pop in and say 'howdy'!
Hey Mom, You wern't alone in your laugh, I to cackled out loud and it takes a lot to make me laugh aloud at a TV program or something I read. Maybe it was so funny 'cause it was aimed at ME. I started laughing and Timmy came running over to me saying, "What, Mom, what is it?" When I showed him and read it to him, he too laughed but at me, he thought I was funnier. Bring it on Ruth, I needed that laugh.
Yah Mom, You better write,'cause I just can't see Daddy tied up to his chair. Besides, your car might disapear from the parking lot 'cause I just happen to know where uou work. That car remembers me well, I put thousands of miles on it, fed it gas and babied it along for a few years. It wouldn't take too much persuaison and it would come right along with me. But then, it's seen better days and I'd have to be desperate to take it. Ole blue ain't what she used to be.
now,Lois ,be nice, I love my car
Post a Comment