Thursday, February 10, 2011
Daddy and I went for a BIG LONG walk today...all the way around the 18 acre field...sure felt good to GET OUT OF THE HOUSE...cabin fever "AIN'T NO GOOD"for a body....specially for me......I was ready to squeeeeem and did at gramdpa a couple times..(I'm sorry, grandpa )....I need some SUNSHINE................ I made biscuts for supper tonight and to my surpise they were good............big cat fight tonight,,,,a black and white interlooper,,hungry cat,,busybody,,looking for a rival,,,,looking for a fiight or something took off into the darkness when I went out on the porch...............such yowling,,squalling,,howllingyou never did hear..(unless there was a cat fight) and there was!!!! In a few minutes Mickey came back looking quite pleased with himself !!!........Getting toward bed timesoooooo GOOD NIGHT,,,,,,,, mom
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Mama dear,did you see me?????? :( :( :( tears, tears.
Cats can be so funny( I would have said entertaining but I dont know how to spell it).
You spell it ,,,,,,IT......
Post a Comment