Thursday, February 17, 2011
Hay-low everyone, a very cold wind is howling around the north side of the house,but it is very comfy in here....is suposed to rain tomorrow Hope it don't turn to snow....shiver,shiver just to think about that..... I want wwwwwwwant, wwwwaaaaant sunshine,SUNshine,sunSHINE..... some body stoped in this afternoon wanting to know ((where is your boundry line)) he bought Libby's plot where her trailer sat ,,but Laswell,s who bought Edna's house ...don't want him to use the driveway back to her lot ...talk about wonderful,friendly neighbors.... He said he got a lawyer to see if it's a legal easement road........I love having good neighbors ,,don't you???I'm also am glad I'm as far away from all of them as I am.....we do have good neighbors,I just don't like anyone too close. ..............I just looked at this crazy clock again and it says 8:50 p.m. gotta go put dirty dishes in the dishwasher. THANK YOU LORD FOR THE HELPER...........mom
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh me to Mom, I want some sunshine too. The only thing is I have to wait for the bushes and greenery to grow up to put something in between us and the neighbors! You are so blessed where you are at. Our neighbors tell us what they see up doing over there in the winter. Summertime they can't see.
That is across the ditch. Right beside up we have to friendly neighbors-think every time they see you they have to say something. I would rather not talk to anybody! It was nice when we were the only ones out there. I could go outside in a tank top and soak up some sun without looking around every corner for the neighbor man to pop out and just happen to want something!!
Yes, I'm glad to be back here off the road also. So glad to be out in the sticks, as the saying goes. We were in the 70's today! Too windy for going for a spin on the bike though. Did see a few out and about when I went to town.
Post a Comment