Friday, February 04, 2011

today........colddddddddddddd I for one am very ready for springgggggggggg ..so is mickey,the cat..... I think that awful disease....cabin fever...has made me a little---just a tad---GRUMPLY I think I've been a littlesharp with grampa for a week or two here lately......the sun was shining today so we went for a walk to the mailbox then sat on a railroad tie for a while to soak up some sunshine then Loisdrove in and sat with us for a spell till it started to get cold,so we went in and made chicken salad sandwiches for supper,was good,,but it's 10:30 and i'm getting hungry again ...soooooo i'm going to go eat a banana and go to bed.---------bananas help you(me) go to sleep........good ntght.....MOM

2 comments:

Jeanie said...

Hi Mom! :) So good to hear from you. I love Shoney's salad bar also. Glad Leon got a good report from the doc. Sounds like it was a much needed outing. :) Sweet taters are not high on my list either but can't imagine using catsup on them. LOL Glad bananas help you sleep. They sit like a ton of bricks in my tummy, if I eat one too late! Love ya! XOX

Farm Girl said...

I'm with you on the need for spring and some sunshine!! Heard it is supposed to be 47 this coming weekend! Hope so!