Monday, February 28, 2011

I woke up last night with a constant flash of light in my room (lightning) and the sound of (sigh-rons) (sp.)blaring at 1:34 A.M. Thunder,rain and hail pelting the house.Don't you think thats a good time to call earnestly on THE LORD for help??? We'd better do a lot of calling on HIM before such a thing happens lest the answer comes back...,"who are you, I never heard from you before,I don't know you"......MATTHEW 7:23 Then will I profess unto them,I never kneew you.......... Well I thought it was a GOOD TIME to call on HIS NAME,AND I DID JUST THAT .........in a few minutes I went back to sleep and didn't wake up till I heard Daddy in the kitchen wanting BREAKFAST !!! He had oatmeal and I had crispy fried mush ....yummie................he wanted to go to Corydon ..but there's water over the bridge and it is still raining ...so much for going ANYWHERE.... !!!!!!!!I AM WAITING FOR ..SUNSHINE...70% weather AND GREEN GRASS.... thank you LORD ,it's comming

1 comment:

Bluebird74 said...

My people parish for lack of knowledge ...
It is up to us to know what to do. Good thinking Mom!