Thursday, February 03, 2011

good evening everyone,daddy and I made a trip to Jasper today for daddy's annual check-up and the Dr. said he was doing very well ..wegood will ,...he picked up some Bibles and testments I got a mirror to put up by the sink so ya'll can't sneak up on me anymore and make me jump. we had lunch at shoneys... had a goooood salad...plus a few otherthings...stopped at home depot,staples and walley-mart..........ain't been there for so long that I almost got lost!!! stopped a couple other places...got anouther folding chair for 2:oo dollars.... 'cuse my spelling back there 'bout six words back...made microbaked sweet potato for supper gooood and yummy with maple syrup and butter on it.....yukkkk daddy put CATSUP on his.. he don't like sweet'taters WELL NO WONDER -WHO"D LIKE CATSUP ON SWEET POTATOES.....he said tomorrow he wants soup beans and cornbread with a slice of onion ....good choice!!!!!!...................oops, forgot to get birdseed-not quite out but shall have to get some soon!!!! Micky-the cat-thought we had forgotten where we lived andthat he was hungry!!! ...gotta go ..grandpa is getting ...well..you know......bye ..mom

1 comment:

Farm Girl said...

Wow! you and Dad had a busy day! that soup beans and cornbread sounds wonderful. I think I will make some too. Sweet potato with CATSUP? Yuck! Mix a couple of tablespoons of cream cheese, a table spoon of butter and a a tablespoon of honey. Add a 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon. Put a dollop on top of your baked sweet potato and have dessert!! A local eatery served them this way. Ask Sarah about them, she was there too.