Thursday, February 17, 2011

OK now ,the first time it would't post........don't know why........ I've been wondering why sitting in front of the computer makes the clock go crazy ... i look at the clock when I sit down then a few minutes later I look at it again and it says 10:30 , in a few minutes I look at it again and it says 11:45 ..........I looked at it again just now and the crazy thing says..1:35........... seems like the clock gets hyper everytime I sit at the computer...................Is that poem fodder, Lois

1 comment:

Bluebird74 said...

Oh mama dear now you are pulling one of my tricks!! At work you look at the clock and it don't move. At home when I'm trying to get stuff done before I go to work -it is in fast forward :( Get this my neighbor lady had to go get a job (etired) because she was sooo bored at home she didn't know what to do!!!!! Can you believe that!!! I would never run out of stuff to do.