Friday, February 25, 2011

This thing really is fibbing to me now .this blogg says I posted at 7:30 a.m. It really is 10:59 a.m.

3 comments:

Jeanie said...

Go to Settings, look for Formatting (blue link) right under that tab on your blog and you can change the timezones and date/time settings there. Ruth should be able to fix this for you, if you can't find it. Love ya! :)

mom said...

I sit at the computer to write you a blog and wouldn't you know it,my mind's in a fog..don't remember what I did today so I guess i'll just have to say........good night ....love ,from that lady that's over the hill.but wait.. maybe there's some life in her still..I do remember making oat meal today and pancakes for Timmy before he went to play.Lois had a salad and then had to run to pick up Kenny,'cause his job was done.for lunch today I used some of her salsd and, bless his sweet heart he reallyadded,that salad was good,do you know why? she made a good dressing!!!you know what he usually says NOT SOUP AGAIN 'that

mom said...

mrs woosey sneaked her 2 bits in again