Monday, February 28, 2011

oh dear,I just looked at the clock expecting it to say 11:30 and it says 10 minutes after 2:00 auggggggggg i'll never get my pie in the oven at this rate...bye now ...lady over the hill.well just peekin over the top......I see a little girl with her arm on a desk with a dead pan look on her little round face..I think that look means.." I want outta this place...that field of glodenrod calls me all day,you know what it says..come out and play ....you could hide in here and the teacher'd not know...She'd look all around and say.."where'd Janis go?"..the kid's would all giggle and look down at their desk, not a one of them kids would ever confess, "She's out in that goldenrod field,don't you see ,,that's where all of us want to be,free as a bird or a frog in a brook instead of in here reading a book....,,, """ was my feelings exact 'bout 47 long years back !!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Bluebird74 said...

That's where Lois gets it, now I know! !!!
Wow mom that's some poem, I remember you telling me about looking out the window at school.
I like it- I can see that yellow field of flowers too!

Ruth said...

Aww.... I love it! I remember a picture of you in second grade and I can just see that little girl staring out the window of school.

Lois said...

Wow mom, did you write that just now? Good.